We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Who will go under the bridge? The family on wheels of course! So, as soon as the words bike, car, truck ... are pronounced have raised the arms! Be careful not to go wrong!
A game from 4 years
- The children are sitting in front of you.
- Choose with them a "family" that can pass under the bridge. Example: the "family on wheels".
- If you pronounce the words "motorcycle", "bike", "car" or "tractor", the children lift their arms in the air.
- If you say "dromedary", the one who raises his arms has lost.
- The purpose of the game is to greet each person "who passes under the bridge", but only if it runs on wheels.
- Council +: change your "family" regularly to make the game more fun. Examples ? Family on legs, family flying, etc.